Hi there,
I am trying to load data using getSymbols {quantmod}, however, it looks to
me this function can only load data from US exchange, since I trade stocks
in ASX, so I tried to use symbols like "ASX:CBA" and also tried to set up an
exchange, but all failed, so I wonder if it is possible to use this function
to load data from world markets? If not, any other functions existing to do
the work?
Thanks, Fan

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]