Hi,

1) When I call getSymbols with multiple symbols, is there any way I can
obtain everything into one xts. Says, I want only close data from google
for c("SPY","AAPL"). Is there anyway I can get an xts with 2 columns
corresponding to SPY and AAPL close prices?
2) Similar to #1, if I have all symbols loaded from files (.RData), is
there any better way to combiing them than merging them one-by-one using
xts?

Thank you.

Robert

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]