The registration site closed earlier than expected (6pm Central on
Saturday).  If you tried to submit but received an error that
registration had closed, please send your submission to
commit...@rinfinance.com by 5pm Central tomorrow (February 3rd).
Please include answers to the following questions in your email (the
fields with a preceding asterisk are required).  This will ensure your
submission is consistent with the other site-based submissions.

*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Email Address:
*Company:
*Title:
Work Address:

*Are you a current student?
*Does the submission contain a full paper?
*Please enter the title of your submission:
Insert link to R code:
If you have any additional information please enter it below:

For the committee,
Josh