From: R-SIG-Finance [mailto:r-sig-finance-boun...@r-project.org] On Behalf Of
Chien, Josh-CH
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:09 PM
To: r-sig-finance@r-project.org
Subject: [R-SIG-Finance] Kalman Filter Method in R library to Estimate and
Forecast the Diebold-Li Yield Curve

Dear R users,
I'm working on this paper and need to implement model.
Choose R as my development tool.
Anyone know where I can find this library ?
Thanks a lot.

Ps. Diebold, F.X., Rudebusch, G.D. and Aruoba, B. (2006), "The Macroeconomy and
the Yield Curve: A Dynamic Latent Factor Approach", Journal of Econometrics,
131, 309-338.

JOSH CHIEN
Risk Analytics & Projects
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Dept.