I ran into a bug when trying to use time.in.force in ruleOrderProc. When
specifying a numeric value for time.in.force, I was getting an error in
ruleOrderProc when calling:

 tif <- as.Date(tif.xts)

I think the problem is that the underlying tif.xts is a zoo object and
as.Date() fails on it. When I removed the as.Date(), the backtest ran fine.

What's the process for patching in bug fixes?

Thanks
amod

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]