Dear all,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to raise this question. Do you
notice a book called Modeling Financial Time Series with R by Prof. Eric Zivot
should have been published according to his website
http://faculty.washington.edu/ezivot/ezresearch.htm It looks like a great book
judging from its content as well as predecessor, Modeling Financial Time Series
with S-PLUS.

However, I just cannot find it on amazon or from the publisher website. Any one
has any idea?

Thank you.

Regards,
Kun OU