Dear R Finance People:

At one point in time, I knew a little bit about finance/econometrics; in
terms of copulas, heavy tailed distributions, etc.

Now I find myself needing to update my knowledge of finance.  What are the
best resources that you might recommend, please?

I was looking at some of the slides/html's from the R/Finance meeting and
they look fascinating, particularly the Tessera.

Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,
Erin

--