Hi R users:

 I am trying and learning the Package ‘rugarch.’ Function ugarchroll helps
create the rolling density forecast from ARMA-GARCH models with option for
refitting

every n periods with parallel functionality. A nice example of application is
posted on this webpage: A short introduction to the rugarch package

 Could some people show how to extract all the residuals in every refitting
after fitting ugarchroll function? I do not find a specific command for that
purpose in the documentation.

CHEERS!

Weihan
        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]