Thank you.
So that means that e.g. with ordinary cokriging, the one condition "sum of
all coefficients equal 1" is used, and not e.g. the (n+1) nonbias conditions
by which the coefficients of the target variable sum to 1, whereas the
coefficients of the n secondary variables sum to 0 ?
I'm sorry, I'm not aware of what the "usual ones" are unluckily. :)

Regards.