On Thu, 13 Oct 2011, Inaki Sagarzazu wrote:

Hi,

I ran several regressions of gwr and want to report the results using the global mean that the summary of gwr provides, however, I can't find a global se. Is there a way to obtain this from the gwr results.

No, simply run lm() on the same formula and data arguments. gwr() uses lm.wfit() internally, which does not return an lm() object.

Roger

thanks

I?aki Sagarzazu, PhD
Research Officer
Nuffield College
University of Oxford
OX1 1NF Oxford
United Kingdom

Office: 44 (0) 1 865 614990
inaki.sagarz...@nuffield.ox.ac.uk<mailto:inaki.sagarz...@nuffield.ox.ac.uk>
http://www.inaki-sagarzazu.com<http://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/users/sagarzazu/index.html>

Roger Bivand
Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 95 43
e-mail: roger.biv...@nhh.no