Hi,

I want to analyze Simultaneous equation mode. I had weight matrix imported from
Matlab as read.table. whenever, I type codes and hit enter i get + sign. I have
four equations in my model. Can any one please tell if I have problem in codes.
Codes are:
se <- spsegm(formula, data = pdata, w = W.txt, panel = TRUE, lags = list
(c(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE), c(FALSE, TRUE, FALSE, FALSE), c(FALSE, FALSE,
TRUE, FALSE), c(FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, TRUE)), errors = list(c(FALSE, TRUE, TRUE,
TURE), c(TRUE, FALSE, TRUE, TRUE), c(TRUE, TRUE, FALSE, TRUE), c(TRUE, TRUE,
TRUE, FALSE)), endogenous = list(c(FALSE, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE), c(TRUE, FALSE,
TURE, TRUE), c(TRUE, TRUE, FALSE, TRUE), c(TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, FALSE))

Thanks

Saima