Hello Everyone,

I am currently trying to complete the simple task of converting a
SpatialLinesDataFrame to PSP so that I can do kernel density estimation on
the line pattern (density.psp).  When I do this, however, I get an error
that does not allow me to proceed.  Here is the code I am using (along with
the error):

> rm(list=ls(all=TRUE))
> library(spatstat) # spatial tools
> ## Read in road data

setwd("~/Dropbox/Spatial_Project/Hot_Spots_Civil_Conflict/Data/SierraLeone_roads/")
> SierraLeone.roads <- readShapeLines("Sierra_Leone_highway", repair=T)
> plot(SierraLeone.roads)
> SierraLeone.psp <- as.psp(SierraLeone.roads)
Error in as.data.frame.vector(x, ..., nm = nm) :
  formal argument "nm" matched by multiple actual arguments

I have not worked with line data much so any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Bryce W. Reeder
PhD Student - Department of Political Science