Hallo everybody!
It's the first time I write in this list and I hope to be clear enough.
Last week I succeeded in performing ordinary, universal and co-Kriging
method using the 'gstat' and the 'rgdal' library.
Now I decided to try to use the 'raster' library instead of the 'rgdal' and
I have no problem with ordinary and co-kriging but I don't know how perform
the Universal Kriging...
Is there anybody that have already done it?

Greetings,

--
Maurizio Marchi
CRA-SEL (Research Centre for Forestry) AREZZO