Hello,

I apologize if this question has already been answered. I couldn't find
anything after extensive search.

I ran a spatial panel model on a subset of my data, and would like to use the
resulting splm object
to predict the fitted values for the rest of the data.

The predict command doesn't seem to accomodate splm objects, and there is no
reference to any command in the
splm package.

Is there a way to go around predict, or has a command been developed for splm
objects?

I have many variables in the model, especially many dummies, and would prefer
to avoid doing
the prediction by hand if possible, especially since I may change the model in
the future.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Olivier