I need advice!
In MS SQL I have a spatial geometry for regions (586).
I have about each region and financial indicators (724), and these data are
related to the time period of 8 years (for each year separately).
I would like to analyze the data according to age and financial indicators
(for each Indicator i have his ID), and display them in some dot diagram
(to see distribution), for each region to extract the optimal function as
line (curve) and at the end of the show on the map of using the MS SQL
Spatial data.

Thanks for  any advice or link to related code or documentation.