OK, I thought that might be your issue; it is an arbitrary value because
the surface is not sloping in ANY direction -- a flat surface!
Consequently, the aspect is assigned the value 0.5*pi radians (or 90
degrees if unit =’degrees’)

You possibly could assign a different value, such as null or a missing
value, e.g., -999

--
Thomas E Adams, III
718 McBurney Drive