Great....thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Erin

From: Jon Skoien [jon.sko...@jrc.ec.europa.eu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:06 AM
To: Hodgess, Erin; r-sig-geo@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R-sig-Geo] how to change the fit.method from autoKrige, please

It seems you cannot change the fit.method from autoKrige or
autofitVariogram, it uses the default from gstat::fit.variogram, which
is method 7.
However, you should probably first try to see why you get the error and
what is zero. I assume that your error is that you have zero distances
semivariances, do you have a lot of duplicated locations? Is this
necessary for your case to keep these, can you delete them, or can you
add some noise to the coordinates with jitter?

Best wishes,
Jon