Hi Erin,

It is not quite clear to me what your data is. From your text I understand that you have a number of locations where you have measured the population of a specific insect (count variable?) together with independent/explanatory variables at these same locations. Is the "population" sometimes zero? Is it even restricted to be binary (0/1), which I guess would be required for logistic regression to make sense?

Cheers,
Ege