On Thu, 10 Jan 2019, Diana GutiƩrrez wrote:

Dear all,

I was wondering if it would be possible to run the F3 variability test by
Leung et al. (2000) (as included in the spgwr package) using parallel, so
processing times could be reduced when you have a large number of
observations and parameters. I would appreciate any insights and/or code
examples if you happen to know of any that can be shared.

Yes, GWR is very demanding for computation. It should only ever be used for exploring model mis-specification, never for inference or prediction. So making a bad test on a bad method run faster should not be a priority.

Roger

Thanks in advance,

Diana.

Roger Bivand