Do not post HTML-mail!

What do you mean by: "what parameters of SAR we should expose"? What do you mean by SAR? Do you mean the SAR model (simultaneous autoregressive model, a.k.a. the simultaneous spatial error model) or the SAR model (spatial autoregressive model a.k.a. the simultaneous spatial lag model)? If the spatial lag model, only ever report impacts, never report the betas. Please be more precise.

Roger