Hello,

This is my first post to this list. I am a beginner in R and GIS and  I work as
researcher at Spanish Institute of Oceanography.

I have a ncdf file from the Copernicus webpage with monthly primary production
data from the Northeastern Atlantic. In my case, the chlorophyll concentration
from the following link,

http://marine.copernicus.eu/services-portfolio/access-to-products/?option=com_csw&view=details&product_id=IBI_REANALYSIS_BIO_005_003

I want to calculate the monthly surface chlorophyll concentration.
Unfortunately, after a lot of reading on the issue, I have been unable to come
to any understanding.

Any indication of tutorials, scripts, sites or packages will be very welcomed.

Thanks in advance. Kindest regards,

Juan Carlos