On Wed, 4 Sep 2019, Ariel Fuentesdi wrote:

I want to produce a prediction of trip generation for the next year, I'm
thinking could be useful a Spatio-temporal model with covariates data. I
have trips values in point locations since 2015 also the population in
census tracts and supply which are bus lines and I'm thinking to convert
them into an accessibility grid (from the census tracts to bus stops). I
have seen that Spatio-temporal models are applied to environmental
problems only, would you recommend me any specific approach or the use of
a specific model?

Ariel,

Your description suggests you would like to solve the classic 'traveling
salesman' problem. I don't know that R's spatio-temporal functions are
suitable but open street map apparently can help pick optimal routes and a
web search for linux: traveling salesman problem found many software
solutions.

Travel safely,

Rich