On 25/01/2023 15:48, Manuel Spínola wrote:
Thank you very much Ákos.

It didn't work either.

Is there any other package that allows to download future climate change
scenarios?

CMIP6 data is being uploaded as Zarr files on the google cloud; a blog post that gives examples of downloading some parts of it, using packages stars and sf, is here:
https://r-spatial.org/r/2022/09/13/zarr.html

Manuel

El mié, 25 ene 2023 a las 1:27, Bede-Fazekas Ákos (<bfalevl...@gmail.com>)