Hi,

I have a data set with exact locations (x,y) of  West Nile Virus positive
birds and mosquitoes. From what I read and understood (hopefully) in the
Dcluster package, the clustering methods requires the study area to be
divided into small regions and use the centroids of those constructed
regions.  But in my case I have a study area and exact locations of 200
positive birds. I was wondering how to use the clustering methods mentioned
in the Dcluster package to do a cluster analysis of disease data points.
Also if I cannot use the clustering methods in the DCluster  package,  what
other methods/packages should I check to do a point clustering analysis.

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Debs.

--
Debarchana Ghosh