----- Mensagem original ----
De: Roger Bivand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Milton Cezar Ribeiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 20 de Junho de 2007 17:29:16
Assunto: ODP: [R-sig-Geo] Generating vetor (shapefiles) in R

Grids are not vector format - you could coerce the SpatialGridDataFrame to a
SpatialPointsDataFrame, but is this the kind of output you need? SpatialPixels
can also be coerced to SpatialPolygons rectangles, but what you do will depend
on your needs.
Roger --- Roger Bivand, NHH, Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]