Dear list,
I am trying to plot semivariogram suing gstat packages. But as soon as i run
the command variogram the programs hangs!! I don't know what happened! Actually
in my data set i have many rows (96000). My data has 5 columns out of these
first 2 are x and y coordinates and the rest 3 are the sample data of different
items under study. following is the command i used to run the program:
A<-read.table(file.choose(new=FALSE), sep = ",",skip=1,header=FALSE)
names(A) <- c("x", "y", "R", "G", "B")
coordinates(A) = ~x+y
variogram(R~1,A,cutoff=800,width=800/15)

My data set has maximum spatial extent of 2000m in x and and around 1600m in y
direction. The variation in x and y direction is 12 m ( the data set is
irregular but in grid(12m))
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanking you
Pujan