Dear list,
I am trying to do some clustering on images. And I have two main problems:

1) Clustering multiband images.
I managed to be successful with a single band image, but when trying to
apply to a 3 band I get the following warning message:
In as.matrix.SpatialGridDataFrame(x) :
  as.matrix.SpatialPixelsDataFrame uses first column;
 pass subset or [] for other columns

2) saving clustering results as grid or image.
I get a vector of clusters, but without both coordinates. How it is possible
to transform it in a grid?

Here the code I use to read the image itself and to do the clustering:

library(rgdal)
fld <- system.file("E:/data/IMG/fr/", package="rgdal")
img <- readGDAL("123_rawR.tif")

kl <- kmeans(img, 5)

I am quite new to image processing, especially within R, and any help is
greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

LP

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]