At a guess the Byte type might be causing problems, please provide (at a
minimum) the actual error text you see, and (preferably) exact steps to
reproduce the problem - is it specific to your dataset or does it fail
with other datasets? Is there any difference if you change the output
type or driver?

Cheers, Mike.

==============Original message text===============