Hi All

I am testing RPyGeo (old version) developed to Prof. Alexander Brenning.  I
wish to merge three points shapefile each with this database: ID, X, Y, V.
The Scripting syntax in Python is "Merge_management (inputs, output,
field_mappings)", where  with "field_mappings" (Optional) I can chose the
output shapefile fields. I am trying in R+ RPyGeo with different code but
always I have the right result but with all 4 fields.

rpygeo.geoprocessor("Merge_management",
c("C:\\work\\point1.shp;C:\\work\\point2.shp;C:\\work\\point3.shp","C:\\work\\point_merge.shp"),
"field_mappings:ID;V")

thanks in advance

Gianni

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]