To add on Roger Bivand's answer:
try
RSiteSearch("kriging & R-sig-Geo")

which gives a lot of hits from this list.

Kjetil

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 19:57, Roger Bivand <roger.biv...@nhh.no> wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Tyler Dean Rudolph wrote:
>
>  Am I missing something or is all the spatial-related R knowledge that is
>> be found in the R-sig-Geo forum not accessible by way of a simple search
>> engine?  If not I would hope this to be forthcoming....  At present I am
>> going through the archives one month at a time and it is simply not
>> working!
>>

> Search with RSiteSearch() from the command line or the R Site Search link
> on the R and CRAN web pages. The search engine includes R-sig-geo traffic,
> thanks to its maintainer, Jonathan Baron.
>
> Roger

> --
> Roger Bivand
> Economic Geography Section, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of
> Economics and Business Administration, Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen,
> Norway. voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 95 43
> e-mail: roger.biv...@nhh.no

"Mathematics is not the rigid and rigidity-producing schema that the layman
thinks it is; rather, in it we find ourselves at that meeting point of
constraint and freedom that is the very essence of human nature."
                                    - Hermann Weyl

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]