On Fri, 29 May 2009, Torleif Markussen Lunde wrote:

Hi

I think the error is in .GWR_int line 42:
df[i, (m + 3)] <- ei[i]

ei will have length equal to dim(data)[1], while i is equal to
nrow(fit.points). So as i > dim(data)[1] ei[i] will be NA.

This could explain why only the first 155 points are evaluated (in your
example).

Right, thanks. Residuals are only defined when the fit points are the same as the data points - when fit points are given, NA should be returned.

Roger

Best wishes
Torleif