Jessica:

Do you mean to load the dataset meuse.grid? If so,

data(meuse.grid)

shall be able to do it.

As for generate the meuse.grid from dataset meuse, the immediate thing that comes to my mind is that you might want to obtain the coordinates from meuse, and then try to transform the points object to a grid object.

Just some quick thoughts, hope this helps.

Danlin

jessica243 ??:
----- Original Message ----- From: jessica243 To: r-sig-geo@stat.math.ethz.ch Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 8:28 PM
Subject: Help

Dear everyone:
In my study R,I ran into a problem.I do not know how let "meuse" data generate
"meuse.grid" data?

Hope this helps,

jessica243

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Danlin Yu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of GIS and Urban Geography
Department of Earth & Environmental Studies
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ, 07043
Tel: 973-655-4313
Fax: 973-655-4072