I am wondering if anyone has gone through the trouble of establishing a
neighborhood analysis on a set of polygon using the tools provided by spdep
to analyse a set of points. In fact i'm still not sure that it makes sense.
(¡I want to believe it does!)
So far, I have been using the spdep package to understand connectivity
pattern between polygon centroids arising from the coodinates() function.
However, this could drastically change given the shape of the patches it
represents.

The question is then, Is there any easy way to extend the nb* functions to a
set of patches?

thanks

--
Horacio Samaniego, PhD