Dear list member,

 Although the answer to this might be straightforward I'm struggling with this
issue for weeks now :

 I have a shapefile (only one polygon) and a raster (.tif). I would like to
know the value of each pixel on the raster which overlap with the polygon in
the shapefile.
 I had various tries but none did work :

 library(rgdal)

 grid = readGDAL(«raster.tif»)
 overlay(grid,pol)

 With this I obtain «NA» for all pixels

 Could you help me ?

 Thanks in advance,

 Laure

 Please find attached the shape and the raster

Vous êtes étudiants ? Bénéficiez de Windows 7 à 35? !  Découvrez notre offre !