rusers.sh wrote:
Hi Tomislav,
  Thanks for your info on unconditional simulation. For conditional
simulations, i still cannot find any useful information.
  I searched the R site and didnot find the possible method to do
conditional simulations.
1. CondSimu(RandomField): trend: Not programmed yet. (used by universal
kriging)
2. grf(geoR): generates unconditional simulations of Gaussian random fields
3. sim.Krig(fields)  #Conditonal simulation of a spatial process
   It seems to be based on the actual dataset,not a theoretical model.
4. krige(gstat ):Simple, Ordinary or Universal, global or local, Point or
Block Kriging,or simulation
  x <- krige(log(zinc)~x+y, meuse, meuse.grid, model = m, block =
c(40,40),nsim=1)
rusers.sh, please use

x <- krige(log(zinc)~x+y, meuse, meuse.grid, model = m, nmax=40, nsim=1)

both adding the block=c(40,40) as well as omitting the nmax=40 tremendously
increased the computing time you needed, the second even more (in an O(n^2)
manner) than the first.
--
Edzer

  I used the above modified codes from krige(gstat ) example to see the
effect of "nsim", but unfortunately, it took a longer time and cannot get
the results. I guess it used the simulation method to test the model, not
what i want. (My system is XP, R2.10.0, gstat09.-64.)
  Anybody can give me further information on generating the conditional
simulations from a theoretical model just like the unconditional examples
that Tomislav provided?
  Thanks a lot.