Hi list,

I am looking for a way to tell how much clustered or not a process is
(on a numeric scale). I've tried to test for CSR, but the result is too
narrow as it only tell if the process is random and uniform inside a
confidence interval. I would like to have an indicator going e.g. from
random, to clustered, to very clustered. Do you know any way I could do
that on a more than 3000 points pattern ?

Maybe I've overlooked a simple CSR test, which could be interpreted to
give a non-boolean answer ?

Any help would be appreciated,
Etienne

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]