Hi,
First of all, I appreciate everyone's help with my last question!

I am looking to estimate a model using a MLE model of an inhomogenous
Poisson point process (using ppm) in spatstat.  I have data on points that
span many years (panel data) and and I am looking to estimate a model where
I can have the same coefficients for covariates for all years, but have
different values of the covariates (points in space) for each year
(basically run a traditional panel data regression, but for a point
process), and allow for differing mean intensity by year (ie a year "fixed
effect").  Is there a way to do this in spatstat (or another simple way to
do it, without needing to code up the MLE and accompanying integral by
myself).
Thanks for any help that people can provide!

-Ted