Dear all,

I have a small problem, and hope to get some help from you guys.

I have a shape file of Brazilian micro regions; in order to estimate spatial
correlation I need to construct a weight scheme of this shape. However, the
shape contains "islands" that unables its construction. I want to know how
is it possible to manipulate the original shape and erase these islands?

I appreciate any help,

Everton.
--
PhD-Student at the Centro de Desenvolvimento e Planejamento Regional-UFMG.
Doutorando do Centro de Desenvolvimento e Planejamento Regional-UFMG.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]