Hi folks,

I am working on an exercise which compares the performance of different Kriging
methods including ordinary Kriging, Co-Kriging and Universal Kriging. Regarding
Co-Kriging, I am trying to conduct Co-Kriging using two secondary variables
separately. RMSEs from these two Co-Kriging are smaller than those from
Ordinary Kriging. I am also conducting Co-Kriging using both secondary
variables. However, RMSEs are larger than those from Co-Kriging with either
secondary variable separately. I am wondering if these results do make sense
since I expect that RMSEs from Co-Kriging using both variables are smaller. Any
comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Kai