Dear all:

Do you know of any R package that can to do spatial regression poisson or spatial regression NB model (not using the filtering) by taking into account the spatial correlation --neighborhood effect. I am looking for something that can do e.g., CAR type models. I used spatcounts to do a spatial poisson but the spatial correlation (gamma and psi) both turned out to be 0, showing that there is no spatial effect (I think). Yet, I know there is a strong spatial effect in my data. I just have a one set of count data on 800 cells with co-variates (30 % with 0) --that is, no repeated counts for each cells. Thanks.

Best,
Alok Bohara

--
Alok K. Bohara, Ph.D.