De: Lho Lho <manguefl...@yahoo.fr>
Objet: image() with levels
À: "helpgeoR helpgeoR" <r-sig-geo@stat.math.ethz.ch>
Date: Vendredi 18 juin 2010, 9h30
Dear all
I am beginner in R and I am involved in geostatistics
analysis

I failed to map my "values" with contour.filled() or
image() [and add levels afterward with contour()] because I
do not know how I should shape my data in order to use
image() or contour.filled()

I attached my data file for someone who can help me by
providing me the code
Best regards,

lho

--