Dear all,

I would like to use kriging to make spatial predictions based on a set of
more than 300 points. My concern is that measurement errors vary over my
points. I do have an estimator of this measurement errors but I don't know
how to take it into account when estimating the semi-variogram and running
the predictions. My idea would be to "weight" my observations based on
measurement errors, given a smaller weight to less reliable observations.

Is it possible using R? If yes, which function shall I use?

Thanks!

Eduardo Marinho.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]