Hi,  Can someone please point me towards running OpenBUGS on linux? I have
copied the files as instructed on the OpenBUGS website but I can find any
examples on how to write a script file to execute my model. I have the model,
data and inits as text files. If possible, I'd prefer to run this through R on
linux using the BRugs package, but I'm not sure if the package is supported on
Linux. Thanks,Sathya.
        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]