Hi,

I'm working with the function krige.conv of the library geoR. I'm wondering
how the predicted result are back-transformed when the lambda parameter is
set to 0 (log-transformation)? Is it a simply transformation like
exp(result$prediction)? I saw some code example on the web where the exp()
function was used after the kriging of log-transformed data. Those examples
were using gstat and the krige function. I have limited knowledge in
geostatistic, but I think that we cannot use exp() to do the
backtransformation of the predicted data.... that's why I would like to know
how the result are back-transformed in the function krige.conv.

Thanks

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]