Dear Members,

I have two variables on a 507 x 356 grid and each grid cell has a time
series of length 120.  Is it possible to perform a time series analysis on
the entire grid all at the same time, with the ultimate goal of doing linear
regressions for each grid point for the 2 variables? Are there functions
available or will I have to utilize for loops and repeat it for each grid
cell? I have been trying out the package "ts" but not sure if it can handle
3d variables. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
advait godbole

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]