Hi Naveen,

If you really want *more* features for development, you could try API
packages for QT and GTK in R, two packages : qtbase and RGtk2, they are
very powerful toolkit to build full-featured  GUI in R.
btw: Please check out John and Michael's new book about GUI devlopment in R
http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Graphical-Interfaces-Chapman-Series/dp/1439856826/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334000773&sr=8-1

HTH

Tengfei

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Naveen Verma <naveensi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > requested sir,
> >     plz let me know, which package is more suitable to make GUI using R
> > with more features....
> >
> If you want to use a GUI, look into Rcmdr and Deducer (and their
> plugins) and perhaps RStudio. If you want to build a GUI on top of R,
> see the plugins just mentioned and packages such as gWidgets, traitr,
> tcltk2, etc.
>
> Liviu

Tengfei Yin
MCDB PhD student