Hi Ivan,

Can you be more explicit about what it means to you to "enable chunks" or
"properly use chunks"? Then developers will understand what you’re looking for.

cheers,
Mollie

Mollie Brooks, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher, Population Ecology Research Group
Department of Evolutionary Biology & Environmental Studies, University of Zürich
http://www.popecol.org/team/mollie-brooks/

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]