You need to explain what particular part of running it doesn’t work. I’ve
installed it on my M1 MacBook together with the extra packages in the Getting
Started document, tried a simple example and everything works fine.  If you
look at their website https://quanteda.io <https://quanteda.io/> it has a
section Replications which shows how it can be used to perform some analyses
from books.

Ken

> On 3 May 2024, at 10:26 PM, Elyse Thulin <ethu...@umich.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi, all,
>
> Can someone point me to any resources for figuring out how to run quanteda
> on my m2 mac?
>
> Thanks!
> Elyse
>
> --
> Elyse J. Thulin, Ph.D
> Assistant Research Professor
> University of Michigan
> Institute for Firearm Injury Prevention
> Department of Health Behavior and Health Education
>
> (e): ethu...@umich.edu
> (w): elysethulin.github.io
> Link to papers here
> <https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=IVlp2u0AAAAJ&hl=en>