Ah nuts.  I signed up using my [EMAIL PROTECTED] account but accidentally
sent from another address.  Am trying to resend the message from gmail
but google mail web site is having problems at the moment.  What a day!
  First I get wrong answers from R via Rpy, then in investigating that I
try to upgrade R and the installation fails, leaving me without R.
Then in trying to report it I can't access gmail.  Phooie!