I found a strange  error while I used ³R CMD check² for package in Mac OS X
Leopard. In the current version, R. 2.9, it always returns an error message
related to ³pdflatex². Something like

³LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
* checking PDF version of manual without index ... ERROR²

After I checked the .Rd files, I could not find any grammar mistakes. While
I checked it under Windows/Linux (older version), I didn¹t find such errors.
I then downloaded older version, R 2.7 for mac OS X. R CMD check did not
return any similar error message. Therefore I suspect the current version R
2.9 probably has some bug(s) related to package building.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]